“TASMAC Alumni Association” is an association ‘of the TASMACians’, ‘by the TASMACians’ and ‘for the TASMACians’.
Value Statement :
TASMAC Alumni Association values lifelong learning, networking amongst it members and the uniqueness of diversity inherent in its heritage.
Mission Statement :
TASMAC Alumni Association will seek to foster loyalty, life long relationships, commitment and communication among all alumni, future alumni and friends.
Vision Statement :
TASMAC Alumni Association will be benchmark organisation in leadership, participation, programmes and services in support of TASMAC and its Alumni.
to read the minutes of the first meeting of the TASMAC Alumni Bangalore Chapter which was held on the March 1st, 2007.
Under the aegis of the TASMAC Alumni Association, we plan to have many activities, some of them are:
- Publication of a quarterly newsletter to keep our Alumni abreast of all the happenings at TASMAC
- One mega alumni meet every year in Pune and meets in all major towns
- Students of TASMAC won 1st runners up award in an all India Business Proposal competition.
- Facilitating networking amongst members
- Assisting members to be constantly updated on knowledge, information, techniques and skills providing them a cutting edge in their careers through regular training programmes
- Social get-togethers facilitating family interaction
- We, at TASMAC would be facilitators to kick start the process. Gradually, we would like the TASMAC Alumni to volunteer to shape and influence the policies and direction of the Association. An Executive Council will determine the policies and programmes to be carried out by the Alumni Association.
Partial List of Companies where the Alumni Work
- Apparel Industries, Mumbai
- Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd-Bangalore
- Allied Ferromelt Pvt. Ltd.
- Anand Rathi Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- Baba Atomic Research Center
- Balarpur Industries
- Ballarpur Industries
- Barclays Bank
- Better Marketing Services
- Brainvisa Technologies-Pune
- Capmark Overseas Processing (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Cummins India Ltd.
- Dell Computers
- Deutshe Bank(BPO)-Bangalore
- Dynamic Logistics
- Excellent Tools and Components Pvt. Ltd.
- EXL services
- Finolex Industries
- Geometric Software Solutions
- Global Data Services of India Limited (subsidiary of CRISIL)
- HDFC, Bangalore
- Heeds HR consultants
- ICICI Bank
- ICICI Direct
- IKF VSNL Services
- India Bulls
- Institute of Clinical Research (India)-Andheri
- Intelli Net
- Inti College -Sarawak, Malaysia
- Kinnari Printing Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Kores (India) Limited
- Lawkim Ltd
- Logrosoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahindra British Telecom
- Nerve Centrex Technologies Limited, Bangalore
- Netscribes India Pvt Ltd.
- Olive Tree Trading Pvt. Ltd.
- Optimos Software
- Oracle India Pvt Limited
- Otis Elevator
- Quark Systems-Delhi
- Raft International PLC
- Repro India Ltd
- Seven Genetech Limited, a group company
of Jupiter Bioscience limited
- Siemens Information Systems Limited, Gurgaon
- Simmet Pvt. Ltd.
(Board of Investment Srilanka Project)
- Soiltech (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Source Quest
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Steve & Barry's
- Sunland Alloys
- Surana Group of Companies
- TAJ Group Chennai
- TATA Consultancy Services
- TATA Indicom
- TATA Power
- United Western Bank
- Voltas Limited
- Vtrans Group, Mumbai