TASMAC Student Homes
is a beautiful 7 storey building within G.N. Nebula in the plush residential locality of Viman Nagar, around 10 minutes walking distance from the campus building. The first floor of TASMAC Student Homes has a dining area, a recreation room, a kitchen and the Residence Manager's room. Every floor, i.e. from the second to the sixth floor has 7 bedrooms per floor with individual bathrooms. Each floor has 2 single rooms and 5 double rooms. Every room has intercom connection for ease. The Students have access to a landscaped garden, gymnasium, health-club and a club-house plus a wonderful ambience in one of the best housing complexes in Viman Nagar.
Students have a choice of choosing either a single room or a double room and the rent for each of these differs. The rent for double room is Rs 5,000/- per month and the rent for single room is Rs 5500/- per month.
Initially you will have to pay:
- Rent for the 4 months rent in advance. This has to be sent in advance with the 'Accommodation Request Form'. Accommodation cannot be reserved if the rent is not paid.
- A statutory fee of Rs.1500/- towards administrative charges. This is to cover all administrative charges incurred for providing the accommodation to the student.
- A refundable deposit of Rs.10,000/-. Is payable by the students at the time of handling over the accommodation keys to the student. The deposit is held to cover any damage that may be caused by the student. At the time of leaving, when the students are finally giving the keys for the accommodation, the condition of the accommodation will be assessed by the Accommodation Officer or a member of the TASMAC staff. Any costs for damages will be deducted from the deposit.
- Students will have to pay additional for usage of personal electrical gadgets (if required). Any other item should have prior permission and will be charged separately
The Payment includes
- Room Rent, Water, Electricity, Maintenance of the premises,
- Security, Food - Breakfast and dinner on all the days, Lunch on Sundays.
Applying for Accommodation
- Acceptance Packs are dispatched, to those students who have been accepted for a programme of study at TASMAC. The Accommodation Request Form enclosed must be filled in fully, in order of preference.
It must then be returned to the Accommodation Office with the Acceptance of Offer Form and a refundable deposit of Rs 10,000 (only for students wishing to stay in TASMAC Student Residences).
On receipt of the Accommodation Application Form, the Accommodation office will allocate in accordance with your choices and availability. Accommodation is allocated on a first come and first serve basis.
TASMAC Student Home Addresses
B-4 G.N Nebula, Viman Nagar,
Pune - 411014.
Tel: +91 020 26634338