Challenging courses, knowledgeable faculty, ambitious peers, hands-on experience, leadership opportunities… remarkable results!
Your life is already full, but you’re forward thinking. A few years of management experience has primed you for success. Now you are ready for the take off to achieve your ambitious goals.
How do you charge ahead without losing hard-won ground.
TASMAC’s (Part Time) leading to an MBA from the University of Wales, UK delivered on weekends at TASMAC Pune, Bangalore and Kolkata campuses.
The right choice for working professionals who want a top-ranked results oriented business programme!
As a student of the weekend programme at TASMAC - you will benefit from:
- An opportunity to gain an MBA from the University of Wales, UK right here in India.
- Our part-time executive programme structure enables you to maintain your income stream and continue to develop your career while studying. Classes are conducted on weekends - Sunday mornings.
- Expert, inspiring faculty who consult to business and have varied academic and corporate experience
- A practical curriculum that has an immediate impact on operational effectiveness. Our Weekend programme enables you to maintain your income stream and continue to develop your career while studying
- A group of high quality, motivated likeminded individuals. Team based learning will ensure that you not only develop excellent people management skills during the programme but also form friendships and networks that will stay with you long after the degree is complete
- A dedicated management education facility with excellent learning resources and facilities
The participants of the part time executive programme are ambitious and talented team players who, together with our experienced faculty, bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the classroom. The diversity of work and life experiences represented on the programme create a stimulating and exciting learning environment. Instruction aids such as simulations, videos, cases, books, reading material and online resources form an important part of the teaching strategy.
Assessment methods for the executive programme include course work that highlights the change you bring at your work, with respect to your peers, colleagues, organizations and environment. In addition, for each subject, you will have a term end assessments that tests not only your rote learning, but an integration of your inherent finance knowledge and functional knowledge. The programme focuses on strategizing the complexities of a business situation.
The programme has been developed in conjunction with the University of Wales and conforms to the high academic standards expected out of a British University programme. In recognition of the programme offered at TASMAC, the University of Wales accepts credits allowing students to complete a dissertation component to gain an MBA from the University of Wales, UK. The academic staff at TASMAC and the University are in regular contact to collaborate on issues relating to academic development.